Return of dangerous goods
If you want to send back a lithium-ion battery or gas cartridge, specific regulations for shipping and packaging apply. We won't leave you alone with this and have put together everything important for a trouble-free return here.
Even in the rare case that your GLORIA product needs to be returned, we have taken precautions and offer you comprehensive instructions for a trouble-free handling of your return. In international transport law, lithium-ion batteries are classified as dangerous goods just like gas cartridges. For this reason, the corresponding guidelines for packaging and shipping apply when it comes to the return of the following GLORIA articles:
- Thermoflamm bio Classic (with gas cartridge)
- Thermoflamm bio Classic PLUS (with gas cartridge)
- Thermoflamm bio Comfort (with gas cartridge)
- Thermoflamm bio Comfort PLUS (with gas cartridge)
- Thermoflamm bio gas cartridge
- MultiBrush li-on (with GLORIA lithium-ion battery)
- MultiJet 18V (with Bosch lithium-ion battery)
- MultiJet 36V (built-in lithium-ion battery)
- WeedBrush (with Bosch lithium-ion battery)
- GLORIA lithium-ion batteries (single)
- Bosch lithium-ion batteries (single)
When shipping, take particular care not to send the dangerous goods mounted on the unit. Also use stablie packaging materials and observe the correct labelling of the package.
You will find all further instructions in our detailed description of how to return dangerous goods.
Damaged batteries and gas cartridges can no longer be shipped. Please dispose of them properly. How you can recognize a damage is also explained in detail in the document for return.