Item no. 000415.0000
Water feeding device made of steel
- 10 L filling capacity
- 3.0 m hose incl. quick coupling with water stop
- For external water supply of core drilling machines or diamond cutters
- Max. operating pressure 6 bar
- Allowable operating temperature + 50 °C
- Bottom ring for a safe stand
Diamond core drills are often used in structural and civil engineering, steel construction or when renovating facades. These machines permanently need cooling water to counter excessive heat and material wear.
GLORIA water feeding device 415 impresses with its flexible possibilities of use. It can be connected to hand-operated wet drills or wet drills with drill rigs as well as to parting-off grinders or similar devices. The water feeding device has got a capacity of 10 litres and works with a max. operating pressure of 6 bar.
- Filling capacity 10,00 L
- Total capacity 13,70 L
- Max. operating pressure 6.0 bar
- Perbunan (NBR) Seals
- Brass high performance pump
- Safety relief valve